* Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
* Wash potatoes in cold water.
* Pour heavy cream into a large mixing bowl.
* Slice potatoes 1/8 thick.
* Add the potatoes to the mixing bowl and toss them in the heavy cream until each slice is coated with cream.
* Add Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, sweet onions, kosher salt and black pepper to the mixing bowl. Toss until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
* Grease a large baking dish with butter (or Pam). Add all contents of the mixing bowl into the greased pan.
* Bake in the oven for 1 hour 30 minutes. Remove the potatoes from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
* Garnish potatoes with chopped chives and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (259g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 196 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.7g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.5g||68 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 72.9mg||22 %|
|Sodium 863.7mg||30 %|
|Potassium 720.5mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.5g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 26.8g|
|Protein 11.9g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 359
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.