1. In small bowl, mix flour, salt, pepper and mustard
2. In greased ten ounce baking cup, layer potato and flour mixture
3. Dot each layer with butter
4. Pour milk over the top of potatoes
5. Bake uncovered 350 for 30 minutes
6. Cover baking dish and bake additional 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (343g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 73 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.1g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 22.2mg||7 %|
|Sodium 61.5mg||2 %|
|Potassium 1081.3mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.9g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 41g|
|Protein 8.8g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 287
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!