* Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add scallops and saute just until cooked through, turning occasionally, about two minutes. Transfer to plate.
* Add Cava and saffron to same skillet and boil until reduced by half, about 7 minutes. Add cream and boil until reduced to sauce consistency, about 10 minutes.
* Season sauce to taste with lemon juice, salt & pepper.
* Return the scallops to the sauce and stir until just heated through.
* Divide scallops and sauce among plates. Sprinkle plate with fresh parsley.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (206g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 76 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.5g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 120mg||37 %|
|Sodium 503.7mg||17 %|
|Potassium 913.4mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.6g|
|Protein 43.7g||62 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 265
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.