1) In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the salsa, set aside.
2) Preheat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
3) In a small bowl, mix together the chili powder, cumin, garlic, onion, salt and pepper.
4) Sprinkle the spice mixture on the scallops, on both side.
5) Place the scallops in the hot oil and let them cook without disturbing them, for about 2 minutes on each side.
6) Serve the scallops with the salsa on the side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (455g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 15 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.7g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 73.7mg||3 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 15
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!