In a skillet or frying pan:
1. Heat the olive oil with a clove of garlic. When the oil is hot add the scampi and stir for three minutes.
2. Pour in the brandy and flambe to evaporate the alcohol.
3. Add the tomatoes and cook for a few minutes, then turn off the heat and remove the garlic clove.
In the Homecooker:
1. Heat the Homecooker to 175 degrees C. Once hot, drizzle in some olive oil.
2. Add the rice for 3 minutes.
3. Add the scampi and tomato mixture and stir in the fish stock Cook for 15 minutes.
4. Add freshly ground salt and black pepper, a knob of butter and the Parmesan.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (319g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 48 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.3g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 13.1mg||4 %|
|Sodium 131.6mg||5 %|
|Potassium 742.5mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 9g|
|Protein 5.2g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 110
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!