1. Preheat the oil in a deep fryer to medium heat.
2. Make a wash by blending well the eggs & milk.
3. Mix together the flour, pepper & paprika. Place this mixture on a sheet of waxed paper.
4. Dip the steak in the egg wash first, making certain that it is thoroughly covered. Now, put the steak in the flour mixture, coating both sides. Shake off any excess.
5. Deep fry the pieces in hot oil for 15 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
The Skinny: Use your favorite egg substitute, along with low-fat milk. If you cannot find thin cut pork steaks, your local butcher should be able to cut some for you.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (359g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 115 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.8g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 384.2mg||118 %|
|Sodium 171.7mg||6 %|
|Potassium 322.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 156.9g||46 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 156.4g|
|Protein 15.1g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 782
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!