1. Put vinegar and sugar into a large, high-sided saucepan over a low heat to dissolve sugar
2. Put all other ingredients into a food processor and blitz until paste-like(or to desired texture)
3. Once the sugar has dissolved in vinegar, CAREFULLY add the contents of food processor into the vinegar/sugar mixture
4. Bring to a boil then turn heat to a rolling boil for around 20 mins.
NOTE: Keep an eye on jam at this point and if it boils too high in the pan, remove from the heat for a sec to settle it down again.
5. After about 20 mins or so, use a spoon to put some jam mixture from the pot onto a plate. After 2 mins, test jam on plate to see if it is starting to set. If it is, your jam's ready. Just transfer your jam to sterilized jars and allow to cool/set. If it isn't ready yet, give it another 5 mins and try again.
Sterilizing methods: http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/canning-101-jar-prep-12152012
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (63g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 16.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 53.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.9g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 34.4g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 143
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!