In a large, heavy bottom pot:
1. Sauté Onion, Carrots and Celery in olive oil with salt and pepper until translucent.
2. Add ground beef and sausage and cook until brown.
3. Add garlic, cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add Tomatoes, White Wine and Fresh Parsley.
5. Simmer to at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally with a heavy wooden spoon.
6. Adjust salt and pepper.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (566g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 416 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 46.2g||62 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.2g||86 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 128.1mg||39 %|
|Sodium 541.8mg||19 %|
|Potassium 582.6mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 4.4g|
|Protein 26.6g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 557
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.