1. Crack two eggs into a bowl.
2. Break the yokes with a fork, make sure there are no shells in the bowl. 3. Add a sprinkle of salt.
4. Pour shredded chees into a separate bowl.
5. Cut a small pat from a cube of butter and place it into skillet.
6. Place skillet on front burner, set it to medium, and use rubber spatula to stir the butter as it melts.
7. When the butter is melted, poor egg mixture into skillet and stir with the spatula.
Eight. Once the eggs start to become firm, pour the shredded cheese on top.
9. Keep stirring until the eggs are completely firm and turn off the stove; don't forget to remove the skillet, place into the sink, and run cold water into it.
10. Scrape eggs onto a plate with spatula and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (358g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 275 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.6g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.2g||91 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 100.2mg||31 %|
|Sodium 1686.7mg||58 %|
|Potassium 698.8mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.6g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 20.6g|
|Protein 28.9g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 471
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!