1. Over medium/low heat melt your butter until it starts to brown slightly and starts to smell nutty. Careful not to burn.
2. Set aside to cool slightly.
3. In the bowl of your electric mixer cream your eggs and sugars together. Add in vanilla, Slowly pour in your browned butter.
4. Mix in your flour, oats, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
5. **Refrigerate dough for 1 hour**
6. Roll 24 small balls no larger than a tbs.
7. Press your thumb in the center of each ball.
8. Fill half with PB and fluff.
9. With a 2nd cookie ball press on to the tops of the filled cookies. Press sides together and form one ball.
Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350(F).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (63g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 97 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.8g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 35.8mg||11 %|
|Sodium 427.9mg||15 %|
|Potassium 78.6mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.1g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 34g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 238
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.