1) Prepare all of the ingredients and lay them out on the counter so that you can add them to the cooking pot quickly.
2) Cut 2 of the lemons into quarters. Slice the remaining lemon into wedges and reserve the wedges for garnish.
3) Fill a large stock pot with 14-16 cups of water. Place the quarters lemons in the water along with the Old Bay seasoning, garlic and onion. Bring to a boil.
4) Add the potatoes to the pot and cook for 8 minutes.
5) Add the lobster tails to the pot and cook for 5 minutes.
6) Add the clams, crab, and corn to the pot and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add the shrimp and sausage to the pot and cook for 2-3 minutes.
8. Drain the seafood mixture from the pot, reserving 1 cup of the broth. Spread cooked seafood onto a couple of large trays to set onto the table.
9. Melt the butter in a small bowl and whisk it into the reserved broth. Pour the broth over the seafood mixture.
10. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges. Sprinkle with additional Old Bay seasoning to taste, then serve immediately with hot garlic bread.
Give everyone a large bowl or plate to eat on, and a couple of "junk" bowls for the throw-aways (lobster shells, clam shells, corn ears, etc.) Also, make sure that you have lots of napkins and crab cracking tools.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (633g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 313 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.8g||46 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g||66 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.2g|
|Cholesterol 377.9mg||116 %|
|Sodium 1230.6mg||42 %|
|Potassium 1656.4mg||44 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.4g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 35.5g|
|Protein 76.6g||109 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 782
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.