1. Heat butter until foaming, add garlic and mushrooms.
2. For 2 minutes add shrimp and scallops.
3. Stir and cook for 2 minutes more.
4. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes, until thickens.
5. Add parsley and set aside.
6. Heat oil. Add onions, saute until soft.
7. Add rice and stir until all grains are coated.
8. Add broth 1/2 cup at a time, reserving 1/2 cup, stirring often.
9. After about 20 minutes, when broth is almost absorbed, add final 1/2 cup.
10. When rice is tender but firm, add seafood mixture and stir to combine with rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1158g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 901 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 100.1g||133 %|
|Saturated Fat 59.1g||295 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5g|
|Cholesterol 345.1mg||106 %|
|Sodium 1993mg||69 %|
|Potassium 1626mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.3g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 25.6g|
|Protein 43.2g||62 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1166
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!