1. In saucepan, melt butter over direct heat; blend in flour
2. Add milk and cream all at once; cook, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly
3. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes more
4. Blend in wine, lemon juice and salt
5. Stir in seafood and heat through. Garnish with parsley
6. Keep warm over hot water or in a chafing dish
7. Bake pastry shells according to package directions
8. Serve seafood sauce over the shells
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (963g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1966 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 343.2g||458 %|
|Saturated Fat 100.7g||503 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 40.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.9g|
|Cholesterol 691.7mg||213 %|
|Sodium 988.3mg||34 %|
|Potassium 1190.4mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 77.1g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 72.7g|
|Protein 50.1g||72 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1966
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!