1. Mix water and milk in stewpot and put on high fire.
2. Right before boil add sugar and stir a little.
3. Just after 10 sec of boiling set fire to medium.
4. Very slowly start adding semolina. Stir slowly all the time and keep doing it near 5 min. It should not boil.
5. After 5 minutes of cooking and stirring remove pot from fire, close lid and wait for 5-7 minutes.
6. Remove lid and put semolina porridge into bowls.
Optional: You can add jam, nuts, raisins and butter if you like!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (326g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 46 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.1g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 15mg||5 %|
|Sodium 66.3mg||2 %|
|Potassium 256.4mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.9g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 26g|
|Protein 7.7g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 186
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!