1. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl
2. Select the "Soup/Stew" function on the Pressure Cooker and set for 5 min
3. Add the water, noodles, and sauce to the heating pot. Secure the lid
4. Turn the pressure knob to the closed position
5. Once done, release the pressure completely and remove the lid
6. Transfer the noodles to a bowl, add scallion and sesame oil
7. Top with sliced boiled egg
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (357g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 254 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.3g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1611mg||56 %|
|Potassium 1048.8mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.7g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 32.8g|
|Protein 9.1g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 421
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!