PAN: 18 BY 26" SHEET PAN
TEMPERATURE: 325F. OVEN
1. FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ON CONTAINER FOR MIXING AND PROOFING DOUGH.
2. DIVIDE DOUGH INTO 4 PIECES, 1 LB 10 OZ EACH.
3. ROLL EACH PIECE INTO LONG RECTANGLE, 3/8 INCH AND 7 INCHES WIDE. CUT CROSSWISE INTO STRIPES 3/8 INCH WIDE.
4. PREPARE 1/2 RECIPE FOR EGG WHITE WASH (RECIPE NO.D05501). BRUSH STICKS WITH WASH; SPRINKLE SESAME SEEDS OVER STRIPS BEFORE BAKING.
5. BAKE 15 TO 18 MINUTES OR UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN.
Recipe Number: D03904
SERVING SIZE: 3 STICKS
From the ~~ltArmy Master Recipe Index File> (actually used today!). Downloaded from G Internet, G Internet.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (61g)|
|Recipe Makes: 100 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 9.3mg||3 %|
|Sodium 4.5mg||0 %|
|Potassium 3mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.