1. In a wok or large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over high heat. Then, saute the onion, broccoli, pepper & mushrooms for 1 or 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Add the garlic & ginger. Then, add the vegetable stock. Cover the wok (or skillet) & let it simmer until the broccoli is tender.
3. When the broccoli is almost cooked. Mix together the cornstarch & soy sauce, along with a bit of stock or water.
4. Pour the cornstarch mixture over the vegetables, stirring rapidly. Remove the pan from the heat as soon as the vegetables are glazed.
5. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds & serve hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (270g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 33 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.7g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 506.3mg||17 %|
|Potassium 474mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.8g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 9.1g|
|Protein 4.4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 91
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!