Sesame Soy Salmon
1. Mix together 1 tablespoon soy sauce with the sesame oil and honey, and stir well to create a marinade. Pour over the salmon and leave to marinate for at least an hour, or overnight.
2. Put the rice in a saucepan and cover with salted boiling water. Simmer over a medium heat until half cooked, about 10 minutes (check the instructions on the packet).
3. Add the coconut milk and continue to simmer until soft and tender. You may need to add a little extra water. Add the desiccated coconut and stir well. Transfer to a warmed dish and set aside.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, add the salmon and its marinade and cook for 6–8 minutes, turning regularly. Meanwhile, heat a little olive oil in a large pan or wok and add the garlic, onion, carrot and courgette.
5. Stir-fry for 2–3 minutes, until soft. Add the spinach and remaining soy sauce, and cook for 1 minute. Once the salmon and vegetables are cooked, serve immediately with the coconut rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1056g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 640 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 71.1g||95 %|
|Saturated Fat 52.7g||263 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.2g|
|Cholesterol 165.4mg||51 %|
|Sodium 14353.8mg||495 %|
|Potassium 2564.9mg||67 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 89.7g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 82.9g|
|Protein 101.7g||145 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1375
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.