1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Prepare layer 1. Mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter until crumbs no longer look dry. Pour crumbs into baking dish and smooth to a flat even layer. Bake crumbs in pre heated oven for 10 minutes. Once crumbs are baked place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool.
3. While crumbs are cooling prepare the other layers. For the second layer mix together cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth, then fold in half tub of thawed Cool Whip.
4. For the third layer in a separate bowl Mix together chocolate pudding and milk until smooth and let pudding set according to package directions.
5. Once crumbs are cooled evenly spread cream cheese mixture over crumbs , and then gently spread the chocolate pudding on top of the cream cheese mixture. Add the other half of the tub of Cool Whip on top as the final layer.
You can sprinkle any nuts or chocolate shavings on top to make it decorative or you can leave it plain as well.
Can be served immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (596g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1027 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 114.1g||152 %|
|Saturated Fat 64.8g||324 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 30.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.5g|
|Cholesterol 249.5mg||77 %|
|Sodium 1821.6mg||63 %|
|Potassium 451.8mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 362.1g||106 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 356.3g|
|Protein 15.7g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2498
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!