1. Sauté the onions + garlic until translucent
2. Add the spices, salt + pepper to taste and the tomato paste and fry off for a few minutes
3. Add the tinned tomatoes, drained beans and allow to come to a simmer
4. Throw in the spinach and allow it to soften and incorporate into the dish
5. Make 4 wells in the pan and crack in your eggs, season and cover with a lid
6. Allow the sauce to lightly simmer as the steam cooks your eggs - this will take 6-8 minutes
7. Serve in bowels with toasted sourdough and garnish with the yoghurt, coriander and feta
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (371g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 134 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.9g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g||46 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 54.3mg||17 %|
|Sodium 824.5mg||28 %|
|Potassium 597mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.1g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 20.7g|
|Protein 16.7g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 286
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!