- Cut chicken into pieces and marinate in lemon, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Heat pan and melt 1 ½ T butter.
- Saute and slightly brown chicken for 2-3 min./side on med-high heat.
- Remove chicken from pan and add ½ - 1 T more butter at lower heat.
- Add slivers of garlic and capers to taste.
- Add ¼ - ½ c dry white wine and a little bit of water (enough liquid to cook chicken without burning).
- Add in chicken and cover.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes or just until chicken is cooked through. Add 1 lg tomato cut in pieces at this point.
- Add more salt and pepper and take cover off to reduce sauce.
- Add ½ T more butter to thicken sauce during reduction.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (331g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3|
|Calories from Fat: 496 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 55.1g||73 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.4g||112 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 22.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7g|
|Cholesterol 186.4mg||57 %|
|Sodium 284.6mg||10 %|
|Potassium 551.6mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 7.4g|
|Protein 27.6g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 661
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.