1. Heat canola oil over medium-low heat in non-stick pan.
2. Whisk eggs with milk and nutmeg.
3. Pour egg mixture into hot pan and immediately cover one half of the eggs with the slices of cheese. Season with pepper to taste.
4. Cover the eggs with a tight fitted lid and reduce heat to low.
5. Once the eggs are set and the cheese is melted, carefully flip the non-cheese half of the omelet over the cheese half and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (199g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 271 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.1g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.3g||57 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.8g|
|Cholesterol 665.4mg||205 %|
|Sodium 391.7mg||14 %|
|Potassium 254.4mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.4g|
|Protein 26.4g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 386
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.