- Put potatoes in a large bowl top with 1 T. of butter and cover tight with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high 5-7 min till edges begin to soften (shaking bowl 1/2 way threw without removing plastic)
- Melt 1 T. butter in large nonstick skillet over medium, add onions cook till golden brown about 8 min.
- Transfer onions to a small bowl and set aside
- Melt remaining 2 T. butter in skillet, add potatoes pack down with spatula.
- Cook WITHOUT moving for 5-7 min till browned
- Turn potatoes and pack down and cook 5-7 min more.
- Reduce heat to med-low and continue to cook stirring potatoes every few minutes till crusty 9-12 minutes.
- Stir in onion garlic salt, salt and pepper to taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (213g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 105 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.7g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 30.5mg||9 %|
|Sodium 384mg||13 %|
|Potassium 769.2mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.8g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 28.4g|
|Protein 3.9g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 246
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.