1. Preheat oven to 425. Line 2 large backing sheets with parchment paper.
2. Line colander with paper towels or clean kitchen towel. Add grated potatoes, carrots and onion; let drain, then squeeze out any liquid with your hands.
3. In large bowl, mix egg, flour, zest, salt and pepper; add potato mixture and stir to combine.
4. Drop potato mixture in mounds, using 1/4 cup measure, onto prepared baking sheets. Press each one slightly to flatten into a 3-inch round (about 1/4 inch thick).
5. Coat tops of latkes with nonstick spray; bake for 15 minutes. Rotate pans in oven and bake until browned and crispy, about 15 more minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (103g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 23mg||1 %|
|Potassium 352mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.3g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 15.4g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 76
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!