1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil or Silpat. Spray with nonstick spray if using foil.
Place tomatoes on sheet, cut side up. Cut a small slit off the rounded end of each tomato half for it to stand on end.
3. Drizzle 1 Tb olive oil over tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
4. Roast in oven 20-25 minutes until shriveled.
5. Meanwhile, bring 2 1/4 cup water to a boil in medium pot over medium high heat. Stir in grits, whisking constantly.
6. Reduce heat to medium low and cover. Cook 12-14 minutes or until grits are thickened, stirring occasionally.
7. Stir in shredded cheese and cayenne pepper until melted.
8. Heat remaining olive oil in large skillet over med high heat. Add garlic and shrimp, saute until shrimp begin to turn white. Stir in chopped chard until it is wilted and shrimp is fully opaque.
9. Divide grits among 4 serving plates or bowls and top with shrimp chard mixture and 3 tomato halves.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (291g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 30 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.4g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 86.2mg||27 %|
|Sodium 146.5mg||5 %|
|Potassium 675.4mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.4g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 23.3g|
|Protein 15.6g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 195
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!