Try this Shrimp and Penne Pasta recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, cook onion and garlic in 1 teaspoon oil. Stir in the tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes
3. Combine the flour, half and half, and milk until smooth. Gradually stir into skillet. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Add spinach; Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted and sauce is thickened.
5. Stir in 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
6. Drain pasta and place in serving bowl. Add sauce and toss to coat; keep warm.
7. In same skillet as sauce, cook the shrimp in the remaining oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Place over pasta and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1709g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 172 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.1g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 715mg||220 %|
|Sodium 1516.9mg||52 %|
|Potassium 3445.6mg||91 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 82.7g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.7g||39 %|
|Sugars, other 72.9g|
|Protein 122g||174 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 993
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.