1. Combine 1/2 cup broth and gelatin. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until fragrant.
3. Add tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and pepper flakes; cook for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, or until tomatoes begin to soften.
4. Add 1/2 cup broth ; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until wine has almost evaporated.
5. Add asparagus and broth mixture. Bring to a boil; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add shrimp; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp is opaque, most liquid is absorbed, and a thick sauce has formed.
7. Add linguini; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until pasta is heated through. Remove from heat.
8. Add basil; serve immediately.
Approximately 4 oz. dry linguine makes 2 cups cooked linguine.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1777g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1130 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 125.5g||167 %|
|Saturated Fat 60.1g||300 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 43.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.6g|
|Cholesterol 715.4mg||220 %|
|Sodium 1690.3mg||58 %|
|Potassium 4604.3mg||121 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 131.6g||39 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 126.2g|
|Protein 158.2g||226 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 2283
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!