1. Cook and peel the shrimp.
2. Slice the sausage into bite sizes pieces and fry in a small frying pan
3. Bring 10 cups of water to boil. Add the crab boil and potatoes. Boil for 13 minutes. Add shrimp, corn and sausage.
4. While the shrimp boil and the potatoes are cooking, mix all of the other ingredients into a dressing.
5. Drain the potato shrimp mixture. Put in a large bowl, add the dressing.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (605g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 288 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.9g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g||49 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5g|
|Cholesterol 287.3mg||88 %|
|Sodium 1060.6mg||37 %|
|Potassium 1722.3mg||45 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 48g|
|Protein 48g||69 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 687
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!