1. Shell and de-vein shrimp.
2. Bring two quarts of water to a boil. Add all the shrimp and turn off the heat. Let shrimp steep for 3-5 minutes, until flesh is opaque throughout.
3. Remove cooked shrimp from water, cover and chill.
4. Combine chili sauce, lemon juice, horseradish, and onion to make cocktail sauce. Stir well.
5. Mix chilled shrimp with celery.
6. Line cocktail cups with salad greens.
7. Spoon in shrimp mixture.
8. Spoon on some sauce.
9. Garnish with lemon wedges.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (157g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 14 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 114.9mg||35 %|
|Sodium 118.6mg||4 %|
|Potassium 260.9mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 5.4g|
|Protein 16.3g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 96
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.