1. Saute onions in butter in wok over moderately high heat.
2. Stir in the rice, mixing until heated and coated with butter. (Add more butter if necessary.)
3. With a wooden spoon, make a path to the bottom of the pan; pour in the eggs and gently scramble. Mix throughout the rice.
4. Add the water chestnuts and sprinkle with soy sauce.
5. Gently fold in the shrimp and heat.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (257g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 261 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29g||39 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.4g||82 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 272.5mg||84 %|
|Sodium 246.1mg||8 %|
|Potassium 430mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 118.9g||35 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 116g|
|Protein 17g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 812
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!