1. Blend eggs with water and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
3. Add green onions and saute for 30 seconds.
4. Add eggs and cook while stirring until firm.
5. Stir in rice and cook until heated, stirring to separate the grains.
6. Add shrimp and soy sauce and cook, stirring, until mixture is well blended and heated through.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (505g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 174 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.3g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 571.8mg||176 %|
|Sodium 237.3mg||8 %|
|Potassium 1325.3mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 122.6g||36 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 117.6g|
|Protein 36.3g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 813
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!