1. Start cooking rice in rice cooker.
2. Add oil to a saute pan on medium heat. When heated, add the curry powder.
3. Add the shrimp and cook through. Set aside.
4. Add the garlic to the pan with a dash of oil. Cook for about 1 minute.
5. Add the cream with a dash of the cornflower to thicken. Add the mango chutney a spoonful at a time until the jar is emptied. Use a spatula to mush it.
6. Add the shrimp mixture to the pan.
7. Serve over rice and sprinkle the almonds over the dish.
You can replace the heavy cream with half and half, or fat free cream. Could also replace the jasmine rice with mixed wild rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (194g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 349 (85%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 38.8g||52 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.4g|
|Cholesterol 40.8mg||13 %|
|Sodium 12.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 330.9mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.5g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 5.2g|
|Protein 9.7g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 409
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!