1. Soak rice noodles in boiling water for 30 minutes according to package instructions.
2. Meanwhile, mix together lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, fish sauce, chile paste and sesame oil. Place shrimp into this marinade and let sit 20 min at room temperature.
3. In a large saucepan, saute lemongrass, ginger and garlic briefly in vegetable oil. Add chile and stir briefly. Quickly add shrimp and marinade and cook shrimp until pink and opaque. Remove shrimp.
4. Drain noodles and add to the sauce. Toss to coat the noodles.
5. Serve noodles topped with bean sprouts, chopped peanuts, green onions, cilantro and sprimp.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (235g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 192 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.4g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1031mg||36 %|
|Potassium 843.5mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.6g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 49.4g|
|Protein 15.4g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 456
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.