1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add the onion and saute until soft, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the red pepper flakes and garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
4. Add the tomato and oregano and simmer until the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
5. Add the shrimp and simmer for 30 seconds per side.
6. Remove from heat and stir in the parsley.
7. Transfer to a baking dish and top with the feta cheese.
8. Bake in a preheated 425F oven until the sauce is bubbly, about 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (578g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 53 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.9g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 59.8mg||18 %|
|Sodium 312.9mg||11 %|
|Potassium 872.8mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.6g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9g||36 %|
|Sugars, other 40.6g|
|Protein 14.3g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 296
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!