1. Cook linguine according to package directions (al dente).
2. Rinse, peel, and de-vein the shrimp in cold water. Dry on paper towels.
3. Sauté mushrooms, garlic and parsley in butter and oil for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. DO NOT let the garlic turn brown.
5. Add the vermouth, then shrimp.
6. Raise heat to medium-high and cook for 3 to 5 minutes stirring frequently.
7. Do not overcook. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Add flour to slightly thicken the garlic butter.
9. Add the lemon juice during the last minute of cooking.
10. Remove from the heat. Serve immediately. Serves 4 to 6.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (323g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 236 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.2g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g||64 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 463.7mg||143 %|
|Sodium 461.4mg||16 %|
|Potassium 579.2mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.7g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 51.3g|
|Protein 48.7g||70 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 646
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!