- Boil water pot and heat pan followed by oil
- Slice shallot long ways and season salt pepper and carmelize. Grate some garlic over the shallots.
- Turn up the heat after they soften. Then add chili flake. Add 3-4 halved cherry tomatoes.
- Deglaze pan with white wine and turn up heat even more until almost gone. Add tbsp seafood stock. Let it reduce to syrup.
- Take chopped basil and capers and add to sauce, take off heat.
- Lightly season salt and pepper the shrimp. Only 90 seconds for shrimp. Tsp olive oil in new pan and add shrimp along with butter. Don't oversear the shrimp. Zest the shrimp with lemon. When done add to sauce and simmer.
- Cook the Pasta , drain and add back to pot with olive oil. Mix and then add to sauce pan.
- Grate with parmesan cheese and lemon zest/juice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!