1. Place shrimp on large plate/tray and pat dry with paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat skillet over medium heat.
3. Add butter to skillet. When foaming subsides, turn heat to high.
4. Add shrimp. Cook for 1-2 minutes on one side.
5. Add garlic and turn over shrimp. Cook another 1-2 minutes. Move shrimp to a bowl.
6. Return skillet to heat and add wine and lemon juice. Boil liquid until slightly thickened. About 30 seconds.
7. Pour sauce over shrimp.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (281g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 139 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.5g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 375.3mg||115 %|
|Sodium 927.9mg||32 %|
|Potassium 502.8mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 5.7g|
|Protein 46.6g||67 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 357
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.