1. Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding green beans during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
2. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink.
3. In a small saucepan, heat Alfredo sauce.
4. Drain tortellini mixture; add to skillet. Stir in salt, thyme, pepper and remaining oil; toss to coat.
5. Serve with Alfredo sauce on the side.
You can substitute peas for the green beans if you like.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (302g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 88 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.8g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 202.1mg||62 %|
|Sodium 425.9mg||15 %|
|Potassium 405.6mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.2g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 34.1g|
|Protein 33.1g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 375
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.