1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add onion and cook until softened.
3. Add zucchini and cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in sauce and heat until the sauce is just starting to simmer.
5. Stir in shrimp and cook until the shrimp are opaque and zucchini is tender.
6. Serve shrimp and zucchini mixture on couscous, sprinkled with feta and basil.
Don't cook too the zucchini too long—you don't want it to get mushy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (129g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 70 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.8g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 137.2mg||42 %|
|Sodium 392mg||14 %|
|Potassium 199.9mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 3.5g|
|Protein 19.3g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 166
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.