1. Drain anchovies, cover with milk and stand for 10 minutes. Drain and chop.
2. Heat oil in pan, add onion, garlic, capsicum, eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini and shallots and cook, stirring frequently until eggplant is softened.
3. Add tomatoes, break up with a fork, cover and bring mixture to,the boil, simmer for,40 minutes.
4. Add anchovies, olives, capers, basil and parsley.
5. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
Add chillies if preferred ( optional ). You may substitute some of the vegetables above,with vegetables of your choice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (55g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 44 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.9g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 1.2mg||0 %|
|Sodium 73.2mg||3 %|
|Potassium 84.6mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 3g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 60
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!