- Spray pan with pam
- Heat a skillet that has a lid over medium high heat
- Add enough olive oil to barely coat the bottom of the pan and heat for a minute
- Add chicken breasts in a single layer. Salt and pepper the top. Cook for one minute, then turn over and salt and pepper the bottom.
- Put the lid on the pan and turn the pan to low
- Cook for 10 minutes. Do not take the lid off the pan at all.
- Turn off the heat and leave the lid on the pan for another 10 minutes. Do not take the lid off the pan. At all.
- After the second 10 minutes, take the lid off, check to make sure the chicken is cooked all the way through (no pink inside) and you're done. Use the chicken however you want.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (256g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 29 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.2g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 148.3mg||46 %|
|Sodium 166.2mg||6 %|
|Potassium 652.7mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 59g||84 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 281
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!