1. Heat oven to 350(F).
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa, and salt.
3. In another bowl, beat together the butter and sugar, then add the eggs, beating well, then mix in the vanilla.
4. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk to the sugar and be sure to beat well each time!
5. Spoon into liners 2/3 full.
6. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes.
Total fat: 3.0g
If you want them to dome, fill them almost full.
Recipe found on food.com by anme.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (49g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 25 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.8g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 24.7mg||8 %|
|Sodium 819.6mg||28 %|
|Potassium 103.7mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 2.5g|
|Protein 1.9g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 61
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.