Large Mixing Bowl
Fine cheese grater
1. Grade one cup parmesan cheese
2. Dice Vegetables, and chicken including cut tomatoes
3. Prepare noodles using directions on the package. (noodles should be al dente) cool with cold water.
4. Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl including salad dressing
5. Salt and pepper to taste
6. Cover and Chill for 2 hours before service
7. Add fresh chopped basil and serve
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (281g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 66 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.4g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 22mg||7 %|
|Sodium 429.7mg||15 %|
|Potassium 244.6mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.4g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 8.6g|
|Protein 10.8g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 149
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.