1) Wash grains. Place in water.
2) Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 13 to 15 minutes.
3) Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
4) Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, and sea salt together in a small bowl.
5) Place cooked quinoa in a mixing bowl.
6) Add toasted seeds, scallion, and fresh herbs and fluff.
7) Add dressing and lightly toss.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (84g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 80 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 77.2mg||3 %|
|Potassium 435.7mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.7g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 43.3g|
|Protein 10.7g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 317
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!