1. Season steaks with salt and pepper. Preheat a saute pan with the olive oil over medium heat.
2. When pan is heated, add steaks and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side for medium rare. Cook a little longer if you like it a little more well done. Remove steaks, seat aside, and keep warm.
3. Add mushrooms to pan. Cook 5 minutes stirring frequently.
4. In a bowl, combine wine, water, flour, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, and stir well.
5. Add the mixture to the pan and bring to a boil. Cook until thick, stirring constantly.
6. Serve sauve over steak with mashed potatoes or rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (664g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 703 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 78.1g||104 %|
|Saturated Fat 31.3g||156 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 33.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 285.8mg||88 %|
|Sodium 3806mg||131 %|
|Potassium 1955.1mg||51 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.9g|
|Protein 123.6g||177 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1260
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.