1) Boil a pot of water.
2) While waiting for the water to boil, chop all the veggies and crab.
3) Put the rice noodles in the boiling water and cook for about 5 min, or until just tender. Drain and set aside.
4) When the noodles are almost done, heat up the oil on a cast iron skillet or wok. When it starts to pop, add the veggies and crab and cook on high heat for about 1 min, continuously stirring.
5) Stir in the sauces and 4 tbsp water. Cook for 2 more min. Add the noodles at the end and stir all together.
6) Remove from heat and serve with srichacha.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (162g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 52 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.8g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 11.3mg||3 %|
|Sodium 735.6mg||25 %|
|Potassium 208.1mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.1g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 49.4g|
|Protein 7.1g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 293
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!