1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place the oil in a 10-inch cast iron skillet and set over medium heat.
3. Add the onion and garlic and cook 4-5 minutes.
4. Add the stock, barbecue sauce, ketchup, molasses, mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire and Tabasco sauce and whisk to combine.
5. Mix in the beans. (The pan will be quite full, but will only gently bubble when cooking and should not spill over)
6. Remove from the heat and cover skillet with foil. Set the skillet in the oven and bake the beans 50 to 60 minutes, or until gently bubbling and piping hot.
7. Sprinkle beans with the green onions and serve.
The stock can also be vegetable (instead of the beer).
The white canned beans that Eric used were Eden Organic great northern beans.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (331g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 10 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.1g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 11mg||3 %|
|Sodium 373.7mg||13 %|
|Potassium 1257.1mg||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 75.5g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.2g||41 %|
|Sugars, other 65.2g|
|Protein 15.3g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 374
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!