• Preheat oven to 350° F.
• Heat oil in a 10 to 12- inch oven proof skillet.
• Brown tater tots 3 to 4 minutes, remove from heat.
• Evenly sprinkle on sausage.
• Whisk gravy mix into water.
• Beat eggs into gravy mix.
• Pour evenly over tater tots.
• Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is set in the center.
• Sprinkle on cheese, bake another 4 minutes or until melted,
• Cut into wedges; garnish with chives.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (219g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 271 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.2g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.6g|
|Cholesterol 846mg||260 %|
|Sodium 280.3mg||10 %|
|Potassium 294.6mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 25.5g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 379
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!