1. Preheat oven to 400
2. In a large cast-iron skillet, toss the onion with the bell peppers, garlic and sliced chicken. Add the oil and toss until everything is well coated.
3. Season the chicken mixture with the taco seasoning, chili powder, salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
4. Place the cast-iron skillet in the oven. Roast the mixture until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender and lightly browned, 30 to 35 minutes.
5. While the chicken mixture cooks, prepare the garnishes. When the skillet comes out of the oven, garnish the chicken mixture with the cilantro and a few squeezes of lime juice.
6. To serve, scoop some of the chicken mixture onto warm tortillas and garnish with your favorite toppings.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (718g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 630 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 70g||93 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.9g||100 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15g|
|Cholesterol 345mg||106 %|
|Sodium 537.8mg||19 %|
|Potassium 1306.7mg||34 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.7g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 18.2g|
|Protein 88.2g||126 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1077
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!