1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Add broccoli florets to a food processor and pulse until it resembles rice.
3. Heat 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat.
4. Add greens, broccoli, chickpeas, and tomato paste. Stir to combine.
5. Add in garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and remaining olive oil. Stir to combine.
6. Cook for about ten minutes or until broccoli is tender.
7. Break three Eggland’s Best eggs over mixture. Do so carefully so that the yolk stays in tact to the membrane.
8. Place skillet in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
9. Remove and garnish with fresh herbs of choice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (80g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 49 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.4g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 26mg||1 %|
|Potassium 257.3mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 3.8g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 74
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.